Regulation 4 (Duty to Manage) of the Control of Asbestos Regulations (CAR)2012 states that as a duty holder, you must;
- Find out if asbestos is present
- Make a record of the location, type and condition of the asbestos
- Assess the risk of anyone being exposed to the asbestos
- Prepare a plan on how to manage these risks
- Put the plan into action, monitor it and keep it up to date
- Provide this information to anyone who might work on or disturb the asbestos
- Maintain the Asbestos Register and Management Plan
Our team is on hand to guide you through this process and enable you to maintain your compliance moving forward.
Over time, thousands of businesses in the UK have tolerated poor advice and service regarding asbestos management. This has resulted in these businesses suffering legally and financially.
Our Customers Include:
Asbestos Compliance Solutions utilises a cost-effective, proven methodology that ensures our clients achieve full compliance with the regulations, simply and efficiently.
The aim of effective Asbestos Management is to create safe environments for everyone.
Contact the ACS team today for a free, no obligation estimate
Or just to ask any questions you may have about Asbestos Services